Life-Enriching Memory CareAdults who have Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia have unique physical and emotional needs that benefit significantly from specialized Memory Care. Barton House Nashville is designed to ensure our residents’ safety without restricting their freedom to move and explore. Our campus is made up of several acres, including walking paths and gardens, and is fully secured, 24-hours a day, seven days a week.
All of our programming, as well as our community design, is based on Memory Care best practices, to meet the specific needs of our residents. And because Memory Care is all we do, our staff is equipped to manage the full spectrum of dementia symptoms. The ups and downs – the good moments and the trying ones – with genuine compassion and understanding.
With every moment, we are striving to:
- Diminish confusion and isolation
- Promote activity and engagement
- Create the structure and comfort of routine
What I Love About Memory Care at Barton House Nashville
- 24-Hour Personal Care
- Custom-Designed Private Rooms
- Home-Style Dining and Living Areas
- Full-Range of Social Activities, Featuring Comprehensive Dementia Programs
- Medication Management and Daily Nurse Supervision
- Hair Salon
- 24-Hour Emergency Call Systems
- 24-Hour Secured Building
- Secured Backyard and Outdoor Areas, Including Garden and Walking Paths